Monday, April 11, 2011

Vacation Monday IV

Another Monday, another vacation day :)

It was really humid today, so I did some shopping at Carlingwood Mall and Bayshore. I think both malls left the heat on? It was warmer inside than outside.

Other than shopping, I finished cleaning my fish tank. I added some fake jewels I won from the arcades in Japan, to the tank. I'm going to use these jewels instead of using aquarium pebbles this time.


^ Fake Jewels from Japan.
I might get some Sponge Bob Square Pants builds to add to the tank too :)

I'm not sure what kind of aquatic life I'll put in my tank this time. I want some ghost shrimp, neon tetras, or normal goldfish... It's currently leaning towards the goldfish, as I want something simple to take care of. I'll decide when I go to Big Al's tomorrow.


^ Fongpay's Clean and Empty Aquarium.
Look at all the shiny gems. Maybe Gavin won't want the jewels he won and add them to my tank? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment