Sunday, April 10, 2011

Homemade Jucy Burger

Food this weekend ->
I got some buns from a bakery in Chinatown, Saint Honore Bakery Cake Shop. I got some Fried Curry Buns, Hotdog Buns, Fried Pork Mocchi Ball, BBQ Pork Bun, and some Sticky Rice


^ Chinese Buns.

My parents went to MTL on a day trip to see my aunt and uncle. They brought me back some home made lobster!!! This is the good stuff :) Lobster in Lobster sauce!


^ Lobster in Lobster Sauce.

An episode of "Man vs Food" on Thursday featured the Jucy Lucy Burger. I decided to copy it. It's basically 2 beef patties with slices of cheese sealed in the middle.
I went to Farmboy and got 4 fresh patties and cheddar cheese. Squished the cheese between the patties and fried up the burgers. Topped the burgers with Bread & Butter pickles, ketchup, and honey mustard.


^ Burger Preparation and Finished Burger (cheese is oozing out).

It makes a big and juicy burger :)


^ Burger Cross-section.

No comments:

Post a Comment