Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No Lego Frankenstien

I got decided to get a few packs of the Lego Minifigures Series 4. I was hoping to get the Frankenstien by squeezing the pack until I felt a larger sized lego head. I thought I got it, but it ended up being the Hazmat guy. The helmet threw me off. The Hazmat guy is neat too.
I also got the Fishing Gnome and the Surfer Chick. These Lego figures are cooler than I thought :)


^ Lego Figs.

I think I will get a few more packs, as I want the Kimono Girl, Frankenstien, Wolfman, and Mad Scientist.


^ Lego Wolfman.
BTW: Doesn't the hair on the Wolfman make him look alot like Charin??? LOL


^ Lego Figure Skater.
BTW2: Doesn't the dress on the Figure Skater make her look alot like Steve??? ROFLOL

Dinner today -> T&T Discount Food.
Susanna, Ben, and I went to T&T tonight and I got alot of discounted food. I got Green Beans in Black Bean Sauce, BBQ Chicken Legs, Beef Brisket with Daikon, and Deep Fried Squid Tentacles.


^ T&T Discount Food.


^ Plated Dinner with some Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment