Thursday, April 14, 2011

Staring at the Fishies

I can't help but stare at my aquarium since I've cleaned it and got the new fish. It's so cool and calming. It's even cooler in the dark.


^ Fongpay Aquarium: Day-Shot & Night-Shot.
I added a couple leftover lobster claws and a half a lobster head to the tank. The fishies like to swim inside the claws and the head to nip at the tiny particles of meat. I added the skull ornament today, but I think I want to replace it with another plant or the Krusty Krab Restaurant :)

Dinner today -> Omelete Rice.
Used my new wok to fry some leftover rice with some frozen veggies and chopped BBQ Pork. Topped it with a 3 egg omelette and shaped it like Pac-Man :)


^ Pac-Man Omelette Rice.
It's only shaped like Pac-Man because I ripped the omelette getting it out of the pan.

Update:
The Montreal Canadiens beat the Boston Bruins 2-0 in Game 1!

Useless Idol Info:
I finally finished watching Disc 1 through Disc 4 of "AKB48 2011 Request Hour Best 100 LIVE at SHIBUYA AX". Still have Disc 5 "Making of" to go.


^ Ax 2011 #1: Heavy Rotation + Yuko Closing Remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment