Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Report: Fongpay Sushi

Got the new Magic Mirrodin Besieged Event Decks on Friday. Both of the pre-constructed Mirrodin and Phyrexian decks are pretty powerful. They come with 8 rares each and deck box that holds the sideboard and dice.


^ Mirrodin Besieged Event Decks.

Weekend Food:
I got some Little Caesars Pizza for lunch after picking up the Magic cards.


^ Hot n' Ready Pizza.

Dinner Friday night was Mussels and BBQ Chicken. Super Store had the mussels on sale for $2.99 a box. I defrosted 1 box and ate it cold with a little lemon and Soy Sauce.


^ Greenshell Mussels.

I also got a BBQ Chicken from Metro.


^ BBQ Chicken.

Went to Costco with Susanna Saturday morning and I got a Salmon fillet. I made Fongpay Sushi Rolls that night. The rolls were filled with Salmon, Avacado, Cucumber, and Egg. I made 9 rolls. Enough for a couple of meals and snacks.


^ Fongpay Sushi.

I fried the salmon tail for another meal.


^ Salmon Dinner.

Useless Idol News:
My sleep pattern is all messed up. I stayed up til 2am Saturday night to watch all of Music Station on TV Japan. Then I discovered there was a Music Japan special on at 2:45am to 4am. So I stayed up to see what it was about... it was an AKB48 special! So I had to stay up and watch all of that. I didn't get up til 2pm on Sunday. I only got up to go to CMC to get a couple things done.

Oshima Yuko has a new iPhone App. I might get it if it goes on sale.


^ Oshima Yuko App.

No comments:

Post a Comment