Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Report

Food this weekend ->


^ Steamed Big Head Fish.


^ Steak and Veggies.


^ Chicken, BBQ Pork, Roast Pork, and Chinese Greens with Rice.

Useless Gaming News:
I picked up my boxes of the new Magic set: Mirrodin Besieged on Friday.


^ Mirrodin Besieged.
I didn't get a single Black Sun's Zenith and only 1 Green Sun's Zenith and 1 Inkmoth Nexus. I'm debating weither to get another box or pick up the singles... or both :) I also didn't get the common Island and 2 tokens!

Played some boardgames with Ben, Jane, Jeff, and Linda on Sat, but I forgot to take pics. We played a couple of games of Betrayal at House on the Hill and an epic game of Bang! Bang! came down to a super close battle between myself (the Sheriff) and Jane (the Renegade). I won by 1 life.


^ Jane's PB and Oatmeal Cookies.
Jane made some awesome cookies to snack on between games. Peanut Butter & Oatmeal cookies, Peanut Butter; Oatmeal & Chocolate Chip cookies (not pictured); and Peanut Butter & Oatmeal cookie sandwiches.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up a couple of new Transformers.


^ Cliffjumper and Dirge.

No comments:

Post a Comment