Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gamer Mirrors

Nothing really going on today.

Useless Gaming Info:
I think I need to update my car mirrors :)


^ Gamer Mirrors.

Useless Idol News:
To honour AKB48's Takahashi Minami's hard work and leadership, the next concert in March will be named for her. It'll be called, "TAKAMINA NI TSUITE IKIMASU" ("We will follow Takamina"). Details here and a download clip of the announcement by Team A here.

I think it's pretty cool of management to do this. She's the heart and soul of AKB48, and she totally deserves this. Plus, I think she is pretty awesome too.


^ Takamina.

Also at this concert, it is rumoured that the announcement of 8 AKB members will be demoted then. This will bring the member count back down to 48. Details here.
(Credit to IXA Ready - Fist On!)

No comments:

Post a Comment