Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's not Wednesday

For some reason, I thought today was Wednesday all day today. I only realized this when Susanna and I were at T&T, and she told me it was Tuesday. No wonder I could find anywhere to download this week's AKBingo! It hadn't aired yet (@_@)

Dinner today -> Roast Turkey Legs.


^ Roast Turkey Legs.

Went to T&T after dinner. Notable things I got: Devil Tongue Noodles (really good in hotpot), Roasted Green Tea (1st time they restocked this since the summer; so I bought 3 bags), and Abalone Sauce (recommended by a famous Chinese chef/celebrity, but I can't remember his name).


^ Recommended Abalone Sauce.

Useless Idol Info:
As voted from this year's AKB48's Request Best 100 2011 Concert, here is AKB48's top 3 songs as performed just before Christmas from Music Station Super Live 2010. 7+ minute AKB48 performance of "Beginner (#2) -> Ponytail to Shushu (#3) -> Heavy Rotation (#1)". I meant to post this before Christmas and forgot, but these 3 songs happen to work out with the recently voted top 3 songs. Pretty good performance too.


^ AKB48 @ Music Station Super Live 2010.
(Note: Kasai is not wearing her signature garter belt for Beginner, and Maeda falls over at 01:35 lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment