Monday, February 21, 2011

Long Weekend Report: Masterpiece Rodimus Prime

Didn't really feel like a long weekend when I went to work for 2 of the 3 days...

Food this weekend ->


^ Sliced Steak, Veggies and Rice with Home-made BBQ Sauce.


^ Slice Black Pepper Steak with Caramelized Onions and Zuccini on Rice.

The TV commercials on TV say there is a price drop with the KFC prices. I haven't had KFC in about a year, so I got myself a bucket with Fries and Gravy. I had to wait 10 minutes for the chicken, so they gave me a free Medium Fries too.


^ KFC + French Fry Overload!!!
After paying, I didn't really notice any price change. It was still expensive. I think I'll continue to get discount fried chicken from the SuperStore instead of KFC.

Useless Transformers Info:
I got my Masterpiece Rodimus Prime last week from HLJ. I finally got around to opening it this weekend. It's got lots of details and features :)


^ Masterpiece Box.


^ Packaging: Trailer and Hot Rod.
It comes packed as Hot Rod.


^ MP Hot Rod: Robot Mode and features (Spinning Saw Hand, scroll down Visor, Chest opens to hold Matrix).
In Transformers: The Movie, Hot Rod uses the Autobot Matrix of Leadership to become Rodimus Prime. The toy does the same (Legs extend, Face changes, and higher Spoiler).


^ MP Rodimus Prime: Robot Mode and Trailer.
The trailer transforms too.


^ MP Trailer.
Transforming Hot Rod took me about an hour. It took me forever to get the legs to fit properly, but I finally got it.


^ MP Hot Rod: Car Mode.
(Not sure why my flash makes the red look pink?)


^ MP Rodimus Prime: Car Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment