Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day

Alot of strong wind gusts and snow fell today. I took a "Snow Day" from CMC. It was a good thing I banked some time last weekend. Now I only need to make up a couple of hours on Thursday.

OTT only got 12cm of snow, but it seemed like alot more since it snowed all day. I'm extremely disappointed with my snow clearing company I hired, "Capital S.L.C". I was waiting all day for them to come clear my driveway before I had to head out for my parent's place. At 4pm, they still had not shown up. After 4 years with them, I'm considering switching to another company next year.

Happy Ground Hog Day!!!
According to reports, we are expecting an early spring this year, as the groundhogs didn't see their own shadow this morning.

Breakfast today -> 4 Egg with 4 Cheeses Omelet.
Since I was home, I made myself some breakfast.


^ 4 Egg with 4 Cheeses Omelet.

After shoveling the walkway, I made myself a big 6 cup hot chocolate in my 2litre mug :)


^ One 6 cup Hot Chocolate.

Thursday is Chinese New Year. Today we had New Year's dinner at my parent's house.


^ Prayer Setup.


^ New Year's Dinner Meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment