Monday, February 28, 2011

Mini-Chiclets

I went to the Rexall Pharmacy to pick up a package from the post office. I found some Mini-Chiclets for sale :) I used to get these a long time ago and chew them one mini-chiclet at a time while walking to school.


^ Mini-Chiclets.
I also got some Mini-Cadbury Cream Eggs. I find the big eggs too sweet and overpowering in sweetness. These mini ones are just right.


^ Mini-Cadbury Cream Eggs.

Dinner today -> Sushi.
Cut up the last of the Fongpay Sushi rolls. I also made some regular Salmon sushi with a decent amount of wasabi under the fish.


^ Fongpay Sushi and Salmon Sushi.

Useless Idol Info:
The package I picked up had my copies of AKB48 "Sakura no Ki ni Narou" CDs from HMV Japan. This package included Ltd Versions A and B, Normal Version A, and 3 Kojima Haruna bonus photos (not a big fan of Haruna).
I got a 2nd package in the mailbox from CDJapan. It was the Normal Version B and a Kitahara Rie bonus photo. (I'm a Rie-chan fan ^_^ )


^ AKB48 "Sakura no Ki ni Narou" CDs and Bonus Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment