Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Old Cartoon DVDs

I got some DVDs of old cartoons in the mail today. It was my order from Amazon for King Arthur and the Knights of Justice, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, and COPS. I'm surprised it took this long to get to me. Amazon packages usually show up 1 or 2 days after it ships.


^ DVDs.

FYI: Babylon 5 writer J. Michael Straczynski, wrote some scripts for Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors. Not only that cartoon, but also for Real Ghostbusters, Captain Power, He-Man, and She-Ra too.

Dinner today -> Congee.
I was in the mood to make this all day yesterday and today. This batch had the usual BBQ Pork, Preserved Egg, Green Onions, and Chinese Mushrooms; with the addition 1 shredded KFC Chicken Breast.
It was pretty good, but I put too much water in the pot when I started, so it was abit watery. I also added 1 raw egg into my bowl to try and help thicken it, but it made it even more watery.


^ Congee with a Raw Egg.
FYI: I burned my tongue and mouth on the 1st scoop full :(

No comments:

Post a Comment