Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend Report

Will and Thi were visiting this weekend from Boston. They met up with Jeff, Linda, Everett, Ben, and myself for some Hockey Sushi:


^ Hockey Sushi Plates.
As usual, Ben (like my mom at DimSum) kept ordering food nobody wanted to eat. This time was worse as he left early, and it seemed like Will and I had to eat what he didn't eat (especially the white tuna sashimi, tamago, and steak and mushroom rolls). I didn't even get to eat everything I wanted to eat, because I had to stuff my self with his food >:|
Also Ben had to make a "big" order in the beginning. He doesn't seem to understand that this is "all you can eat" and we can order many times?!?! It wasn't that busy, so we didn't need to make this big order.

Stefano is right that lettuce goes bad pretty fast. So I made some more Steak Salads for a couple of meals, to use it up.


^ Steak Salads.

Got a pack of Rainbow Trout from Costco. It'll be transformed into a few meals too.


^ Rainbow Trout.

No comments:

Post a Comment