Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Report

5 player gaming fun on Friday night: Ticket to Ride: Europe, Bohnanza, and Settlers of Catan.


^ 5 Player Ticket to Ride: Europe and Settlers of Catan.
I got slaughtered in Ticket and both Settlers games, but won Bohnanza.

Weekend meals ->


^ Power Breakfast.


^ Spicy Tofu Pork.
I don't remember the name of this dish in chinese, but I recalled the reciepe from an old episode of AKBingo! I'm not sure if I made this right... it tasted alot like spaghetti sauce. I think I put too much tomato paste in. It was still good on rice.


^ Steak with Snow Pea Leaves.
Snow Pea Leaves tastes just like spinach, but when cooked, it doesn't turn mushy.

I bought some 3yr old cheddar that was on sale at Farmboy. After eating some, it caused me to "cut the cheese" alot more :) Egg ones too :P

Useless Idol Info:
(Mistress) Kasai wants everyone to get a Kasai-cho... I did :)


^ Kasai-cho hanging with the big bots.
(link credit to AKB48 Journal)

No comments:

Post a Comment