Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Real 2/4 Giant Spider with Reach?

Steve picked up a bottle of Anti-bacteria Hand Gel for me from Bayshore. It's Japanese Cherry Blossom scented. I totally didn't see those when I was there.


^ Cherry Blossom Anti-bacteria Gel.
Thanks Steve.

I got a package in the mail today. It was a $100 Future Shop Gift Card I won from 2010 Claymore's Next Top Model Investments. Anthony signed me up for a free stock investment game, and I placed 1st in one of the weeks. That week's prize was $100 from Future Shop.


^ Future Shop Gift Card.
Thanks Anthony.

I noticed this giant Spider outside one of CMC's windows. It's been there for awhile and I finally got around to getting a pic of it today. The body is probably about the size of my thumb! Freaky.


^ Real Giant Spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment