Tuesday, November 16, 2010

AKB x Puccho Arrives

Dinner today -> Lamb with 2 Types of Potatoes.
Just leftover Yoshinoya style lamb with a sweet potato and normal potato.


^ Lamb with 2 Types of Potatoes.

I got a package in the mail today from HMV Japan. I finally got my AKB Puccho. Yay!


^ 2 Boxes of AKB x Puccho.

After opening all the packs, I got 2 complete sets of girls #12-22, but none of #1-11 (the main front girls, of which I wanted Yuko, Mariko, Takamina, and Yukirin). That sucks! The boxes are not random at all! It's either the top half or the bottom half. I'm so disappointed.
I did end up with 3 doubles of Kasai, 2 Sasshi, and 2 Rie; and enough Puccho candy to last a long, long time.


^ Opened AKB x Puccho boxes and Set of #12-22 with Kasai-cho.

It's too bad HMV is sold out of these. I would have ordered atleast another box or two to try and get the set.
I found an auction on Yahoo Japan for the whole set. On Monday, the bid was at $19. Today the bid is up to $85+ (as of 11pm Tues) with 2 days left! I guess I won't be bidding on this.

Useless Idol News:
Today is Kasai Tomomi's Birthday!!!


^ Kasai Tomomi with Cake.
(Credit to Kasai Tomomi Blog)
Watch out Kasai! Don't go near Stefano with that cake! He could devour that cake along with your arms without blinking :P lol

No comments:

Post a Comment