Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fever

Home sick today with a fever. I started feeling sick yesterday and didn't get better this morning, when I awoke drenched in sweat. I think I broke the fever around 2pm.
I should probably start getting more sleep now, because I think I got sick because of the lack of it. Damn Teletoon Retro with the late night cartoons :)

Dinner today -> Sliced Steak and Chinese Greens with Rice.
I'm eating pretty good for a sick man :)
Actually the steak is almost 5 days old in the fridge, and the greens are about 2 1/2 weeks old (I'm surprised they lasted this long). They were all still good, but I needed to cook them today.


^ Sliced Steak and Chinese Greens with Rice.

Useless Idol News:
Got my package from HMV Japan today, with my AKB48 "Beginner" Version B CDs (LTD and REG), 1st press promo "Mint - Maeda Atsuko" photos, and the "AKB48 x Bijo Saishu" Photobook.


^ HMV Japan package.

Officially today, "Beginner" is the current #1 song in Japan.
AKB48 also set records for "Highest 1st week sales by a female group" with 827,000 units sold (breaking a 12yr old record); and this is their 5th consecutive #1 single.


^ AKB48 "Beginner" Performance on Music Station.
(I think the performance on Music Japan was better)

No comments:

Post a Comment