Monday, November 22, 2010

Japanese Fishing Show

Dinner today -> Fongpay's Sweet & Spicy Garlic Wings.
I think it's time to change the oil in my deep fryer. The oil is getting old, so the wings came out really dark.


^ Fongpay's Sweet & Spicy Garlic Wings.

Got my flu shot today at CMC. I am now infected with H1N1, since it was mixed into this year's version of the flu shot ;)
I got the flu shot last year too, but I still caught the flu a few months later... a really bad flu too. Took me down for 3 days.

Useless Japan News:
So I was watching a Fishing Show on Japan TV on the weekend. It's like a normal fishing show, but with one huge difference. At the end of the show the guest fisherman would take one of his live catches (looked like a large red snapper) and slice it up into super fresh sashimi for the host and the cameraman to eat.
It looked so good! I want super fresh sashimi too!
The fisherman also did the same for some small squids he caught. Sliced up the squid, added some soy sauce, and down the hatch...
This looked good too, but I've eaten raw squid before, and it does NOT taste as good as it looks. Though, it might taste different when it's fresh from the ocean?

Useless Idol Info:
Someone translated one of Sasshi's blog entry of her playing/reviewing the new AKB1/48 PSP game:
(Translation credit to blesseddisgrace)

I’ve been sleeping well lately
- 2010-11-19 01:09:30
Speaking of which, the changeable jacket and kiss mark stickers that come with the first press limited edition aren’t included in the regular version, so keep that in mind!

Anyway, the game...is different from what I expected it to be!!!!! Honestly...Honestly, I was a little worried how someone like Sashihara, who loves video games, would find it, but!!!!! Playing it today was a lot of fun!!!!!! I got a phone call from Yuko-chan and got super happy!!!!!
…In the game, I mean!!!!!
I start grinning when I play, so I can’t really bring it on the train.

Image
I found this entry amusing. I'd probably be grinning if Yuko called me in the game too :) Is Sasshi is going after Yuko, or was it a sneak attack by a rejected Yuko?

No comments:

Post a Comment