Thursday, November 25, 2010

Grandma Moses Jams

This is the best jam ever! It's "Grandma Moses Sour Cherry" Jam. Only available at the Stitsville Fleamarket building. I also got the "Old Fashion Strawberry" to try out. 3 jars for $10. Ben got something for the 3rd jar.


^ Grandma Moses Jams.

Dinner today -> Butter and Sour Cherry Jam on Toast.
In the mood for jam, so that's what I had :P


^ Butter and Sour Cherry Jam on Toast.
I realized why people put butter on their toast before spreading the jam. It's to prevent the jam from making the toast soggy! It never clued in, until I tried it. I always thought it was to improve the taste, which it does too.

BTW: I'm on vacation this Friday. If your looking me at CMC, you won't see me. If you really need to reach me, try to find me at Canadian Tire, Toys R Us, Best Buy, or T&T :P
Will, Jeff, or Ben: Call or text me the sushi dinner details.

No comments:

Post a Comment