Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Steak Salad

Dinner today -> Steak Salad.
Salad includes: red onion, 3 types of grape tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, lettuce, Caesar dressing, and 4 cheeses.
The steak was a bottom blade cut, which is kind of chewy, but that's the way I like my steaks. (The tender, "melt in your mouth" steaks are for wimps like Steve :P )


^ Steak Salad.

Useless Japan News:
This year's 2010 Kohaku Uta Gassen lineup is announced. It's the year end music show on NHK where the Red Team (female artist) compete against the White Team (male artist).
This year I'll need to watch : AKB48 (of course), Ikimonogakari, Perfume, Arashi, EXILE, SMAP, and FUNKY MONKEY BABYS.

Useless Idol News:
Morning Musume's new single "Onna To Otoko No Lullaby Game" debuted at #6. It's the first Morning Musume single I didn't pre-order in a long time as I don't think it's that good. I'm surprised it's at #6.
It's also the last single for Kamei Eri, JunJun, and LinLin.

New food product "AKB48 Wafer Choco" available exclusively at 7-11 in Japan. There are 3 wafer types, 1 by each team, and and each wafer comes with a collector card (54 to collect). Maybe one of my Japan sources can get me some... :)
I just noticed that there is an AKB travel mug at 7-11 too. Man, I would be so broke buying all this stuff if in I lived in Japan... :)
(Link credit to IXA Ready Fist On! and 7-11 Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment