Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fongpay's Sweet & Spicy Garlic Wings

My parents came back from vacation in China today. Susanna picked them up at the airport, while I made some food for them. I made more of my Sweet & Spicy Garlic Wings :) They are so good.


^Fongpay's Sweet & Spicy Garlic Wings.

Dinner today -> Sweet & Spicy Garlic Drumsticks.
While making the wings, I deep fried some drumsticks for myself.


^ Fongpay's Sweet & Spicy Garlic Drumsticks.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up a few more Transformers I needed from Walmart Kanata the other day.


^ War for Cybertron Megatron and Soundwave, and Generations Red Alert.

There were some other new Transformers on the shelf, but I'm only going to collect the ones I like from now on. The new Power Core Combiners were neat at first, but in the end, there were too many flaws to be worth getting all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment