Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Dinner today -> sucky leftovers... NOT :)


^ Rideau Leftovers.

Saturday:
Lunch today -> Potluck.
Went to Mallory's place for a potlock lunch and some gaming with some of the softball gang. My contribution was one of my favorite dishes: Korean Short Ribs with Rice.


^ Korean Short Ribs and Rice.

After lunch Stefano, Jeno, and I promptly got man-handled in "25 Words or Less".

Sunday:
Went out for lunch at Emerald Buffet with the family:
Decent lunch buffet, not the best. Dinner is better. They did have a dish I ate from alot: Salt & Pepper Crab :)


^ Plates 1 and 2.
They had this fake dim sum dish that was totally disgusting: chopped carrots, CELERY, and pork wrapped in a wonton skin. I promptly spit it out.

Afterwards we ate a Birthday Cake for my mom.


^ Birthday Cake.

Useless Hockey Pool News:
Reminder to the Robot Hockey Pool players: The auto draft is activated this Tuesday at 8pm.

FYI:
I just saw a Christmas commercial on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment