Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cheese! It's Tuesday.

Dinner today -> Kraft Dinner.
Basic KD modified with a blob of Garlic Butter and a blob of Onion & Herb Cream Cheese. Got to eat it right out of the pot too.


^ Modified KD.

Useless Idol News:
To be released on Dec 23, 2010; an official AKB48 PSP Game called "AKB1/48 Idol to Koishitara..." (aka "AKB1/48 If I was in love with an idol...").
It's a "Dating Sim" game featuring ALL 48 AKB48 girls, with fully voiced dialogue, videos, and over 10,000 pics.
The game concept is that all the AKB girls are in love with the player, and the player needs to reject 47 of the girls and pick only 1 to romance.


^ Yuko is promoting the game in her Blog entry, and she doesn't want to get rejected...
(There's an english article about the game here with additional details.)

If I'm not able to pre-order this game from my sources for a reasonable price, maybe some people going to Japan this Christmas season will get me a copy *cough*Gavin*cough*Emi*cough*. Sorry... I had an itch in my throat just then ;)
Also, maybe these nice people will be able to get me the "Premier Special Pack Single Print Run Version" with all the bonus stuff minus the PSP *cough*Gavin*cough*Emi*cough*. I should go take some cough medicine now :)

Update:
Available at HMV Japan, here.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. We'll send you the cough drops from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. Maybe by Dec, AKB will be promoting cough medicine, and I'll need you to ship me all 48 different flavours :) lol

    BTW: I already pre-ordered the AKB48 game.

    ReplyDelete