Thursday, September 9, 2010

CMC Strike Fighters 0-1 in Playoffs

With Transformers and GI Joe episodes on every night (Ch284) at 12:30am through 1:30am, and me not being able to fall asleep til 2am (partly because I'm watching Fantastic Four after those 2 shows), I'm starting to feel tired in the mornings. Even though I've seen the episodes before, I'm compelled by some mysterious urge to watch it :)

CMC Strike Fighter's 1st playoff game was a late game tonight, out in a wet and cold night. We weren't able to field a full team and had alot of errors. We lost 27-10 :(
We should have been able to beat this team! They are not that good.
I was 4 for 4, but without some of our missing sluggers hitting behind me, I was only able to score once.
Our next playoff game is on Saturday. We must win to move on.

Dinner today -> Pork Belly on Ramen.
Last of the left over pork belly I got from T&T on the weekend. Made some instant ramen to go with it.


^ Pork Belly and Ramen.

Useless Japan News:
This is a cool little article about a shooting prize game. Next time Gavin and I are in Japan, we'll know what to do, but I'm already a marksman at the BB Gun Game at Sega's Joypolis Amusement Centre in Odaiba :). I shot down alot of Tofu Plushies. Gavin's got the skillz in the UFO games.


^ Tofu Plush Prizes and Sonic.
Not sure why we shot so many down? Must be that need to have a full set each and, you know, boys and guns... :)

Useless Transformers News:
The new Drift figure is pretty neat. He's got 2 short swords (hidden in the doors) and a 2-handed sword. Very poseable too.


^ Drift.
Still looking for TF: Animated Ironhide and Hot Rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment