Friday, September 3, 2010

Long Weekend Report

Friday:
Got some "Large" Naval Oranges from the SuperStore. Then I got some "Large" Grapefruits from FarmBoy. Only when I got home, that I realized SuperStore's "Large" is "Small" compared to Farmboy's "Large". The grapefruits I got were huge!


^ "Large" Orange and Large Grapefruit.

Saturday:

Lunch today -> ChowMein and Beef Brisket from T&T.
Bought separately, but combined together; it makes for a good meal or two.



Sunday:
Got some pastries from Montreal.


^ BBQ Pork Buns and Egg Tarts from MTL

Monday:
Today is Labour Day. Suppose to be a holiday from work, but I spent 1/2 the day at CMC working... :(
BUT I spent the other 1/2 of the day playing "Batman: Arkham Asylum". I started Friday night and I'm about 37% complete. It's one of the best games I've ever played.


^ Batman for 360.

Dinner today -> Black Pepper Spaghetti.
Made some Black Pepper Spaghetti. Added some nappa, beef, and shrimps. I think I added too much black pepper, because the nappa itself is naturally peppery. Still pretty good.


^ Black Pepper Spaghetti.

Useless Transformers News:
FYI: The G1 Transformers cartoon is now on every night at 12:30am on Teletoon Retro (Rogers Ch 284 in Ott). Note that on Saturday, Transformers is on twice: midnight and 12:30am (different episodes.)

Comic Book Shoppe got some 2010 San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Blasters. He comes with Steeljaw, Ramhorm and Eject. I didn't pick it up. It had nothing extra that I didn't have already for the Japanese re-issues, other than the nice collector's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment