Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Been feeding Marc and Jes's cats after work, while they were away. The wet food they are eating smells good, and makes me want to rush home to make dinner. The cat food sort of smells like Spam mixed with tuna fish.

Dinner today -> Steak and Egg Noodles.


^ Salt & Pepper Steak with Cold Egg Noodles.

Saturday:
Got some Subway for lunch, and I noticed they have a new automatic change machine. It is really cool. It automatically dispenses the correct change without the cashier needing to count. The last time I saw this change machine was in Japan! If your in Kanata and plan on going to the Subway near Alcatel, check out the machine at the cash.

CMC Strike Fighters lost our 2nd playoff game, 11-12. We were easily handling this team, winning 11-5, until the last inning and we fell apart. I can't believe we blew our lead! A great regular season, ended in a quick exit in the playoffs :(
FYI: When I was catching, the ball was fouled straight back over my glove and shoulder, and right into the umpire's upper groin area. LOL

Sunday:
Went to the Flea Market in Stitsville. Gordon reminded me there was $1 Magic Rares from a shop there. I was there last year and there wasn't really anything good. But this time they had abunch of good rares. I bought "48" rares (it was pure chance I ended up with 48 ^_^) Too bad some kids showed up and proceeded to go through the cards I haven't gone through yet, and took all the Clones!
I still scored some good rares: Mirror Entity, Seedborn Muse, Sunscour, Earthquake, Starstorm, Jester's Scepter, and a single Clone.


^ 48 $1 Rares.

Dinner today -> Liver and Onions on Rice.
Saw some fresh chicken liver at Farmboy. Had to get it. Liver is so tasty :)
FYI: Must never be over-cooked, and should be a little rare in the middle.


^ Chicken Liver on Sweet Onions. (Rice not pictured.)

No comments:

Post a Comment