Thursday, September 16, 2010

Moldy Blueberries

Dinner today -> Steak, Mixed Veggies, and Rice


^ Steak, Mixed Veggies, and Rice.
Been making steak alot, since it seems to be on sale all the time, but I need to make something different soon. Getting tired of it. Maybe I'll make that "food thing" I talked to Steve about on Wednesday... :)

I bought a pack of Blueberries a couple days ago at Farmboy. I opened the pack today and there was furry white mold growing on some of them. I picked the "furry" ones out and washed the rest. I ate afew, but some of them tasted moldy.


^ Remaining Moldy Blueberries?
I probably shouldn't have, but I proceeded to eat 1/2 the bowl before chucking the remaining blueberries (above). I hope I don't get sick...

Correction for yesterday's Chinese Word of the Month:
"Steve is planning to drive to Toronto at 5am in the morning." Moot point, he's still chee-seen :p

Useless Idol News:
Lately, I've been reading the translated blog entries of Sashihara Rino (AKB48 member, aka "Sasshi"). Her entries are really interesting and hilarious. I usually find them more entertaining than Yuko's blog entries (except when Yuko argues with her stomach about what food to eat... and loses, lol. ). Sasshi's personality is "quirky" and she is a total wota/otaku/gamer. This helps make her entries funny.
If you have free time to read it, I recommend checking it out.
I check out Kasai's blog sometimes too, but she is always "chiyuu" this and "chiyuu" that. It's her thing.
(Sasshi translation credit to Blesseddisgrace.)
(Yuko translation credit to Gideon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment