Thursday, September 2, 2010

Moon Cake

The Moon Cake Festival is this month (I think?), and T&T has alot of different moon cakes for sale. I picked up this really fancy wooden 3-tier Moon Cake display. I got it mainly for the display piece than for the moon cakes, even though my mom said it's a really well known brand of moon cake.


^ 3-tier Display.
The display is pretty good quality. It's got black felt on the inside of each container and a large felt piece on the bottoms.


^ Moon Cake insides.
The inside of the moon cakes that come with this has a single yoke in the center. I believe it's surrounded by "golden" lotus paste too. Really tasty :)

The T&T flyer also says that they carry a 5-yoke moon cake. I think I will try to get one, this weekend to try out. I was also looking for 16 different Japanese mini-moon cakes box, but I didn't see it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment