Monday, September 13, 2010

Duck! It's Monday.

Lunch today -> BBQ Duck on Rice.
Went home for lunch today, as I had 1/2 a BBQ Duck leftover from T&T. I put 1/4 of the duck on rice and stuck it in the microwave. Mmmm... Nuked food.


^ 1/4 BBQ Duck on Rice.

Dinner today -> BBQ Duck on Rice Part II.
Put this together with the remaining 1/4 BBQ Duck and Rice. Since I had more time, I made some Chinese Greens to go with it.


^ 1/4 BBQ Duck on Rice with Chinese Greens.

Useless Idol News:
Got a package in the mail today. A box full of AKB48 stuff from HMV Japan :)
Box included:
Oshima Yuko Photobook, Switch Mook, AKB48 Jan-ken-pon Guide, and French Kiss CDs with bonus photos (but no random autograph ones).
I was disappointed the Yuko photobook wasn't hard cover.


^ AKB48 Stuff.

FYI:
101 version of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Kind of neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment