Sunday, February 26, 2017

Weekend Report -> Cobble Hill Santa Puzzle

Food this weekend ->
Went to Little Sheep for Sunday dinner.  I got an individual bowl with just the regular broth.  We started with the free appetizers: roasted backbones, seaweed salad, and slivered potato salad.
Appetizers.
The food came out really fast and we ordered alot of meat.  The sliced lamb was very good, but the lamb balls were even better.  I also ate alot of mussels, sliced beef, and mushrooms.
Little Sheep Dinner.

Useless Toy News:
Went to work on Saturday and Sunday, but inbetween Julie came over to hangout.  We had KFC for dinner (forgot to take pic) and then we stayed up all night watching TV and finishing my Cobble Hill Santa puzzle.  The puzzle was more difficult than I expected because Cobble Hill puzzle pieces are cut in weird irregular shapes.  This puzzle also had alot of black and blue pieces.  I think I will stick to my preferred Ravensburger puzzles.  Plus the quality is better.
Cobble Hill Santa Puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment