Monday, February 20, 2017

Long Weekend Report -> Conan Board Game

Food this weekend ->
Went and got lunch at White Tail Game Meat Grill on Friday.  I wanted a Bison Burger, but they were sold out.  I got a Wild Boar Sausage instead.  It was very good.  Not cheap, but I would try them again.  The cook looks like wrestler Daniel Bryan.

Breakfast of eggs, toast and meat when I got up at 1pm on Saturday :)

Bought a pile of veggies and chopped them up.  I was going to eat healthy, but I felt like 3 McDoubles on the way out of Walmart.  Only 1 made it back for the picture :)

Toasted bagels and topped them with cream cheese and smoked salmon.  Smoke salmon was on sale at Loblaws a fews ago and I defrosted a package.

Lots of discount meat at Loblaws Sunday night because Monday was Family Day.  I picked up a couple packs of quick stir fry beef for 50% off.  Sliced it into strips and mixed it with some vegetables.  Would have been good with rice, but I was too lazy to make it.

Useless Gaming News:
Played 4-player Conan.  It took us 3hrs!  It's a campaign game Ben and Brian wanted to play.  It's a minatures boardgame where each game is a mission and leads into the next mission.  IMHO, it's an offensive minded game.  Sitting back will get you surrounded and killed. 
I wasn't into this game.  I don't want to play campaign games.  I much prefer short to medium time games.  After while, Brian started playing with his phone and started giving up (he was playing the villians).  Not sure why he wants to play these types of games.

No comments:

Post a Comment