Wednesday, February 8, 2017

LEGO Batman Movie Screening

Snack today -> Yogurt & Green Onion Kettle Chips.
Tried out these Kettle chips I found.  The flavour is Yogurt & Green Onion, but the taste isn't very strong.  It mostly taste like salted kettle chips with a hint of onion.  Can't really recommend it.
Meh.

Useless Movie News:
I had 2 free passes to the screening of the new LEGO Batman Movie Wednesday night.  I went with Julie.  I saw Gordon there exiting too, but he didn't see me wave.
Screening Ticket.
The movie was better than I expected, but not as good as the original LEGO Movie.  Lots of action and funny parts.  Halfway through the movie I thought in my head, "Damn it!  Now I have to buy all these Lego set I didn't want to buy!".  I found the ending abit stupid, but it's a Lego ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment