Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Blocked In

Was late to work this morning because the city was clearing the snowbanks on my street.  The workers decided to plow a long line of snow/ice and blocking me in.  Then they decided to take a 15 minute break! 
Blocked In.
What the heck!  I waited for them to clear it, while my neighbour a couple houses down, shoveled a hole to leave.

Lunch today -> Roadhouse Chili.
Clearing out my cupboards at home and brought some cans of Roadhouse Chili to eat.  It's pretty good.  Very filling.  Lots of meat too.
Chili Lunch.

Useless DVD News:
I ordered the box set of Psych on DVD on Sunday from Amazon.  I got it today.  I should have waited, as I found out on Monday morning that HMV Canada is closing, so I could have gotten this set on a closing sale.  It's too bad HMV is closing as I like to get DVD sets from there.
Limited Edition Psych DVD.

Useless Puzzle News:
Been working on my Ravensburger "What If" puzzle #8 for the past 3 nights.  It took me about 8 hours to get this far.
Puzzle Progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment