Thursday, February 23, 2017

Dragonzord

Snack today -> Creme Brule Ice Cream.
It was a warm day today and the heat was still blasting at work.  So I decided to pick up some ice cream from Metro.  I got Creme Brule Ice Cream.  It's got ribbons of burnt sugar in it.  It was also 50% off.  I big ice cream cone in the afternoon really hit the spot.
Ice Cream Snack.

Useless Toy News:
Saw this new Power Rangers toy at Walmart: The Dragonzord.  It comes with the Green Ranger.  When you turn the switch on the back, lights and sounds activate, the chest opens to allow the Green ranger to get in, missle hatches open on the shoulders, and after a few seconds the 5 missles in the chest rotate and shot out.  On top of that, the Green Ranger's sword remotely controls the Dragonzord to move on the floor and whips the tail.  If it wasn't $70, I'd buy it.  I'll have to wait for a sale... a big sale.
Dragonzord.

No comments:

Post a Comment