Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Medium Rare Roast Beef

Dinner today -> Roast Beef.
I made a small roast beef last night and cooked it to medium rare.  It was just seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.  Cooked in the over at 375F for 1hr20.  I let it sit wrapped in tinfoil over night and then put it in the fridge this morning.  I cut it open for dinner and it looked really good.
Medium Rare Roast Beef.
I sliced it up for dinner.  Added steamed broccoli and cauliflower, cottage cheese, grape tomatoes, and mini sweet peppers.
Roast Beef Dinner.

Useless Gaming News:
Played 4-player Imhotep after work today.  This game is so good.  So much strategy impacted by each players limited options.  I can't believe this game was only nominated for best game of the year.  We need to play faster.  Took us 2hrs+ for a 40min game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment