Thursday, February 9, 2017

Reese Peanut Butter Cups stuffed with Reeses Pieces

Lunch today -> Kanata Noodle House
Went out for lunch today for and SQA Lunch.  We went to Kanata Noodle House.  I didn't know we were going out as I had just eaten a large bag of green beans for an early lunch (because I was hungry since I woke up).  I still order my usual Pho #15, but only a medium.  It was still a big bowl, but I managed to drink all the broth and eat everything in the bowl!
Pho #15 Medium.

Useless Toy and Food News:
Susanna and I went shopping at Toys R Us, Tanger Outlet Mall, Costco, and Loblaws tonight.
No new Transformers at Toys R Us, but I did find a Cobble Hill Santa puzzle on clearance for 40% off.  At Tanger, we found the rare Reese Peanut Butter Cup stuffed with Reeses Pieces!  $2.50 for a 2 cup pack.
Santa Puzzle and Reese Peanut Butter Cups stuffed with Reeses Pieces.
The fire pit was lit, but it was too cold outside to feel the warmth.
Lit Fire Pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment