Sunday, October 30, 2016

Weekend Report -> Peach Pie.

Food this weekend ->
Tried out a couple new desserts this weekend.  First was a Peach Pie from Farmboy.  Susanna and my parents say it's really good and rare for Farmboy to make it.  I found one while there with Susanna and we split a whole pie.
Peach Pie.
I got to say it is really good.  Lots of big pieces of peach in it.  I think the crust was abit under cooked and soggy, but overall it is very good.

I also got these mini-parfait treats at Sobey's.  It's a thick cream (almost like sour cream in thickness texture) on top of some caramel sauce (?) in a glass cup.  I ate one and it was very satisfying.  They also had a chocolate flavour.
Caramel Parfait.

Useless Gaming News:
Some gaming Friday night.  We played Artic Scavengers, Camel Cup, and Telestrations.  This is how French Toast Evolved:

No comments:

Post a Comment