Thursday, October 13, 2016

Horrible Shipping Packaging from Sears

Snack today -> Bag of Bones Cheetos.
Got these Limited Halloween Cheetos called Bag of Bones.  They are good.  A white cheddar cheeto and they molded to form a skeleton.  I'll probably get more. 
Bag of Bones Cheetos.

Dinner today -> More Leftovers.
Nuked another bowl of leftover roast beef, veggies, and instant rice.  I still have enough left for another big bowl of this.
Dinner.

Useless Drink News:
I tried out the Mountain Dew Baja Blast.  It's nothing spectacular.  I think it is alot like 7-up, but less citrus flavour and less sweet.
Baja Blast.

Useless Toy New:
Got my package of Lego stuff from Sears in today.  I got Poe's X-Wing and a couple of flashlight keychains of Vader and Emmet. 
Lego Stuff.
The packing of these items is horrible!  The Lego box was wrapped in a plain plastic bag with no bubble wrap.  Because of this, the box was unprotected and got squished.  The keychains were slightly better, as each was in a bubble wrapped envelope and shipped together in another plastic envelope.  I paid for shipping so I expected a packaging box with all the items in it from a large company like Sears.  I probably won't order from Sears again and I don't recommend others either.  I'll just price match stuff at Walmart or Toys R Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment