Thursday, October 6, 2016

Discount Roast

Dinner today -> Roast Beef.
I prepared a roast a couple days ago and dropped it off at my parent's house last night.  I then found another roast at Loblaws for $30, but it had a 50% off sticker on it.  So I bought it and prepared that one too.  Awesome deal.
My dad cooked both roast for dinner today.  It was good. 
2 Roasts over Vegetables.
The potatoes, organic carrots, onions, mushrooms (white cap and portobello; both were 50% off too) and garlic absorbed all the drippings.  I also brought some horse radish and some premium sweet mustard from France for dipping the meat.
Vegetable Side.
The larger roast was a nice medium rare to medium.  The smaller would probably be a medium-well.
Mmm... Bloody Roast Beef.
After dinner, Susanna and I went back to Loblaws and found 2 more roasts that were 50% off!  We bought those too for freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment