Tuesday, October 11, 2016

3 Mountain Dew Flavours.

Snack today -> Ed's Apple Pie.
I got a slice of Ed's apple pie to sample.  It was pretty good.  It tasted alot like Steve's.  Ed told me afterwards, that it was because it was Steve's recipe!
Ed's Apple Pie.

Dinner today -> Roast Beef Leftovers
Re-heated some roast vegetables and leftover roast beef in the microwave.  I added a pack of instant rice too.
Roast Beef, Vegetables, and Rice.

Useless Food News:
These are the drinks we got from Watertown: 3 different Mountain Dew's.
Mountain Dew Pitch Black, Mango Heat, and Code Red.
Pitch Black tastes like black grape.  Not bad.
Mango Heat has a strong mango taste.  I don't like mango.  If I did, I would like it.
Code Red, usual cherry flavour.  Not sure why they stopped making the cans in Canada.  And I can only find the bottles at Dollar Stores.  They should have kept Code Red over Blue Voltage.

No comments:

Post a Comment