Wednesday, October 12, 2016

New Drink Flavours

Lunch today -> Little Ceasars.
Got the $11 Box from Little Ceasars.  It includes 1 deep dish pepperoni pizza and 1 deep dish garlic bread with marinara sauce.  Not bad for $11.  Very greasy.  I think I will stick to the regular pizzas.
Greasy Pizza.

Useless Food News:
Got some U.S. drinks from Suzanne yesterday.  Melo Yello (I think I've tried before, but I don't remember how it tastes.), Dewshine (new to me), and Mountain Dew Baja Blast (also new).  I'll try these by the end of the weekend.
New Drinks.

More Useless Food News:
Went to Loblaws after finishing "after work boardgames" today.  I was there around 8pm, right when the butcher kid went to put 50% off stickers on the near expiring foods.  I was lucky and got myself another beef roast.  I might slice this into steaks and freeze it... or I might make another roast tomorrow?
Discount Beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment