Monday, April 20, 2015

Who Needs Pants

Lunch today -> Farmboy Salad Bar.
Had to run an errand at lunch time today.  The rain let up alittle so I didn't need an umbrella.  After doing my stuff, I picked up some lunch at Farmboy.  I got their salad bar items: Caesar salad, spinach, steak, cucumber, onions, salmon, shrimp, egg, cherry tomatoes, brocoli, quinoa chili, and a meatball.  New on the salad bar was some sausage pogos.  They were really good.  I should have gotten more than 1.
Farmboy Salad Bar.

Useless Food News:
Susanna told me that some cereals were giving away free shirts.  I picked up some Oatmeal Crisp cereal at Walmart to get them.  I chose: Cheerios "Who Needs Pants", Pilsbury's "Hee Hee!", and Lucky Charm's "Feeling Lucky" shirts.  They should be here in 6-8 weeks.  I tried the Oatmeal Crisp tonight.  It's not crispy like cornflakes.  It got soggy fast.  Lots to chew because of the oatmeal.  This might be good hot?  But right now, I'm not a fan.  I should have bought Lucky Charms.
Oatmeal Crisp with Free Shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment