Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekend Report: Power Pressure Cooker XL

Useless Hockey News:
Great come back by Montreal Sunday night.  Habs beat the Sens 2-1 in overtime :), and now lead the series 3-0.  I think Game 4 is Wednesday night in Ottawa.  Maybe I'll win box tickets to go.

Food this weekend ->
Ed, Steve and I went to Thai Express again on Friday.  Steve needed a quick lunch so we couldn't go to Fusion.  I got Beef Pad Sew.
Pad Sew Combo.
Steve got Pad Thai.
Pad Thai Combo.
And Ed got Chicken Curry Rice.  He didn't know that getting the combo was a better deal than buying a drink alone.
Curry Rice.

I picked up the Power Pressure Cooker XL Saturday morning.  I was thinking of picking it up since I saw the infomercial on TV a few weeks ago.  Found out that Bed, Bath, and Beyond stocked it and I had a 20% off coupon, so I got it.
Power Pressure Cooker XL.
Ribs were on sale at Superstore.  I got some to try cooking it in the Pressure Cooker.  2 huge racks of ribs were cooked in 30mins.
Pressure Cooked Ribs.
I finished them by braising them in the oven for a few minutes.  They ended up really good.  I ate meaty ribs all weekend :)  Might get another rack before the sale ends this week.
Finished Ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment