Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Steve's Birthday Girl

Steve was distraught today, because he didn't get an AKB pic for his birthday announcement.  Well it happens that AKB48's General Manager's birthday (fitting it's 4/8); is the same day as Steve's birthday.  So here's Takamina.
Takahashi Minami, not Steve.

Lunch today -> Thai Express.
Ed, Steve, and I went out to Thai Express for lunch.  They both got Pad Thai and I got Pad Sew.  Since I bought a drink, I should have bought the combo for 25cents more to get an egg roll.
Pad Sew.

Dessert today -> Beyond the Batter Cupcakes.
I got the guys a birthday treat from Beyond the Batter next door to Thai Express.  They both got the brownie and I got the Fun Dipper cupcake.  I got a great deal from the cashier girl for the sweets, but I always seem to get a deal from her... :)
Sweets.

Dinner today -> Chicken and Mushroom Congee.
Shredded some leftover BBQ chicken to make congee.  I added sliced shitake mushrooms and preserved duck eggs too. 
Congee.
It was good, but wasn't as good as the last batch that had abolone. 
Chicken, Shitake, and Preserve Egg Congee.

No comments:

Post a Comment