Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekend Report: Game of Thrones Season 5 Starts

Useless TV News:
The first 4 episodes of Game of Thrones Season 5 was leaked on Sunday morning.  Seems like it was by somebody HBO approved to have it.  Not sure why they would give out 4 episodes.  If I was HBO, I would hold out the remaining episodes and release them as part of Season 6, next year.

Food this weekend ->
Pizza for lunch on Saturday.  The Hot n Ready Pepperoni I got was lop sided.  I should have checked it before taking it.  I've gotten 2 sub-standard pizza orders now for the Hazeldean Little Caesars now.

Made Kraft Dinner Sunday for dinner.  I added sliced hot dogs and Chinese Greens too.  Fairly filling.

Useless Gaming News:
Played a few board games at Brian's this weekend.  We played Antidote first.  I should have backed this game on KickStarter.  It's actually pretty fun for a short, fast game about deducing which card is the hidden virus and holding the matching antidote card.
Antidote.
Then we played Star Wars: Imperial Assault.  Brian still tries to control everything in coop games, and it's getting tiring.  I'm pretty sure we played wrong too.  In the spirit of the game, when measuring line of sight to hit a target that is hiding behind a red obstacle; it should not be possible to hit him because you can touch the red corner.  Touching the corner means you hit the terrain, not the figure.
Finally we played Stuff and Nonsense.  I like Stuff and Nonsense.  It's a 30 min game that is pretty fun.  Probably need to pick this game up too.
5-Player Stuff and Nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment