Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Yummy Korean Food.

Lunch today -> Korean Food.
Went to a new Korean takeout place in Kanata, called Hana Hana.  I ordered the Seafood Pancake, Jajang, and Topokki.  The Jajang was OK.  It's abit sweet, but Ben said it suppose to be like that.  I do really like the seafood pancake and the topokki was amazing.  Really spicy.  Better than the place on Bank St.
Korean Food Takeout.

Useless Gaming News:
Got my KickStarter copies of Tiny Epic Defenders today, 1 for myself and 1 for a gift.
Tiny Epic Defenders.

Useless Toy News:
My Toys R Us packages also arrived.  Got my Masterpiece Sunstorm and some Amiibos: Princess Peach, Yoshi, and Luigi.  Used the "CineplexHoliday" code to get $10 off both orders.
Sunstorm, Princess, Yoshi, Luigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment