Monday, February 16, 2015

Long Weekend Report: Happy Valentines

Food this weekend ->
Got some fresh rice noodle wraps on Friday for lunch and dinner.  These are cheap and good.  $5 a box.
Fresh Rice Noodle Wraps.
Baked a box of M&M Louisiana Wings on Saturday.
Louisia Wings.
Went to Panda Garden Buffet with parents and grandparents.  We were planning on going to the Chinese buffet on Merivale (can't remember name), but apparently they had a fire and are now renovating again.  Bad Luck, as Chinese New Years is this week.  Anyway's Panda is an alright buffet.  I ended up eating alot of mussels again.  I find the selection only so-so.
Plate #1.
Plate #3.
Made a big bowl of instant ramen with red curry clams.
Ramen and Clams.
Steak Monday night with corn, garlic sauce, and a couple pickled quail eggs.
Steak.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 2-Shot event this weekend was Valentine themed.  I'd get one with Rie
Kitahara Rie 2-Shot Poses.
and Kashiwagi :)
Kashiwagi.

Useless Gaming News:
I finally found a copy of the base Dixit game.  I found it on the shelf at "Out of the Box" in Bell's Corners!  I never would have guessed I would find it there.  I was just popping in to buy some deck boxes too.
Dixit
Gaming at Brian's place Friday night.  We started with Wyatt Earp.  This is a really simple and fun game.  I think I want to pick up a copy.
Wyatt Earp.
Then we did the next mission in Star Wars: Imperial Assault.  Since we lost the 1st mission last time, this mission seemed weighed heavily against the Imperials.  We Rebels won, even with Vader appearing.  I even Force Threw him away!
Rebels defend in Mission 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment