Thursday, February 19, 2015

IKEA Pencils

Useless News:
Last night when I was at IKEA with Susanna, I picked up an IKEA pencil and told her "2.70 right here".  She was like, "What does that mean?!?!".  It meant that each IKEA pencil is worth $2.70US, and all because of this article I read.

Useless Toy News:
Checked out some of the Toyfair 2015 pics from last weekend in New York.  Previews of the Transformers: Combiner Wars include Defensor,
Defensor.
and Devastator.
Devastator.
I'll probably pick up the Rogue statue too.  It'll match well with my Psylocke one.  I wonder if the Sentinel's hand will light-up too?
Marvel Statues.
The new Karate Kid figs are awesomely hilarious.  You can't even pose Daniel-san in the crane-kick pose.  And what!  No "bodybag" character!

No comments:

Post a Comment