Thursday, February 12, 2015

Benny's Spaceship Clearance

Dinner today -> Steak, Spinach, and Rice.
Felt like steak today.  Pan cooked it and topped it with a big blob of steakhouse garlic sauce from Farmboy.  I also made spinach in the steak drippings.  Added a side of leftover rice.
Steak Dinner.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up Lego Movie: Benny's Spaceship for the clearance price of $59.  Had to print it and price match it at Centrum Walmart.
Benny's Spaceship.

Useless Gaming News:
I shipped my order from Meeplemart Monday night and it showed up today :)
New Boardgames.
I didn't realize the Zombicide: Gaming Night #3 came with 6 Promo figs (Gordon, you can have one of the extra sets.).  I also wanted Tanto Cuore #3, but it got sold right before I could checkout.  Hopefully it will restock before Smash Up: Pretty Pretty expansion is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment