Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Happy Retirement Jim!!!

HAPPY RETIREMENT JIM!!!

Dinner today -> Graffiti's Carne Burger.
Jim's retirement party was at Graffiti's tonight.  It was a good turnout and plenty of food.  Andrew and I ordered the Graffiti's Carne Burger.  It is one huge burger!  The meat is a mix of beef and veal, topped with focaccia, capicola, provolone, lettuce, tomato, and pickle.  I think the bun was topped with garlic butter too.  A very tasty burger with generous portions of meat and cheese.  The fries were good too.  I would definitely get this again.
Graffiti's Carne Burger.

For a gift, I got Jim an engraved Swarovski pen/ipad stylus.  I got it engraved with "Happy Retirement Jim".
Retirement Pen.

Useless Idol News:
The man who attacked AKB48 members Kawaei and Iriyama with a saw blade at a handshake event last year, only got sentenced 6 years in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment